- What are your check-in and check-out hours?
Check-in begins at 15:00 pm and check-out by 10:00 am.
※Depending on accommodation plan, the hours may vary. Please contact the hotel directly for more details.
- Can I check-in at later hours?
Yes, you can. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Please notify us if you expect a major delay.
- Can I ship my luggage before arrival? Also can you keep my luggage before and after my stay?
Yes, you can. Please do not hesitate to ask the front desk.
If you are shipping your luggage before arrival, please mark clearly your name and check-in day and ship it to the following address:
Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen
〒122-0004 1-1-3 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
※Please refrain from shipping with cash-on-delivery option.
- Can I request a late check-out?
At ￥700 per hour per person, you can extend check-out up to three hours by 13:00 pm.
Please ask the front desk.
- How do I pay for my stay?
We collect payment at the time of check-in. (Cash or Credit Card)
We accept VISA, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, UC, DC, Diners Card and other credit cards.
- Is there a curfew during my stay?
No, there isn’t. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- When I leave my hotel room, do I need to hand the room key to the front desk?
Yes, please hand your room key to the front desk every time you leave the hotel. Please note if you lose the room key, we may charge you the damage and the replacement fee.
- Can I invite someone into the hotel room?
No, we cannot let a person other than the hotel guest into the guest room.
Please use ground floor lobby and cafeteria for meeting with your visitors.
- Is there a rate for children? Can a child sleep with a parent in a bed?
Preschooler children can stay and sleep with a parent in the bed at no cost.
Children older than first grade will be charged full price.
Please note the amenities and other goods will be provided based on number of guests specified at the time of reservation.
- Is there a parking space at the hotel?
No, there is no designated or contracted parking space for the hotel. When arriving by car, please use a nearby paid parking lot.
- Is there a smoking area in the hotel?
No, there isn’t. Please take an ashtray at the front desk and smoke outside the building.
- What is Tokyo Hotel Tax?
￥100 will be collected when the room rate is between ￥10,000 and ￥15,000 per person per night, and ￥200 will be collected when the room rate exeeds ￥15,000 as Tokyo Hotel Tax. There will be no additional charge when the room rate is under ￥10,000 per person per night.
- Cancellation Policy
There will be following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation on 1 day before the arrival date: 20% of the room rate
- Cancellation on the arrival date: 80% of the room rate
- No-shows: 100% of the room rate
※If you made reservation through a travel agent, please ask the agent about cancellation policy.
※Please note the cancellation fee period may vary depending on accommodation plan and number of guests.